This is a non-laser method of removing semi-permanent make-up (SPMU), created and patented by the Linda Paradis Group. It is 100% safe and does not change the structure of the skin therefore avoiding scars or fibrosis and it does not cause hair loss. The Tattoo Remoov™ solution has a basic PH level of 8.5. It does not contain any harmful acid, bleach or saline. This method is non selective which means it removes all pigment colours. It also removes all pigment types such as iron oxides, acrylics, synthetics and ink. It is even safe enough to use around the delicate upper eyelid and lip area when treating pigment migration.
Tattoo Remoov™ ingredients:
- Zinc Oxide
- Magnesium Oxide
- Calcium Oxide
- Benzoic Acid (This is not an acid. It is a preservative for cosmetic products)
- Deionized Water (30%)
- Vegan Food and Cosmetic Molecules
- Contains NO carcinogenic ingredients
- Not tested on animals
How the technique works:
This technique works in four different ways-
Mechanical – The back and forth movement of the patented needles 88RS® on the skin deeply exfoliates the epidermis (the top layer of the skin consisting of dead cells). The needles scratch the skin just enough without cutting it due to the round square needle concept created by Linda Paradis. This movement elevates the temperature of the water that the skin naturally contains.
Chemical – The raise in water temperature causes the skin to generate an invisible evaporation causing the Tattoo Remoov™ solution to be sucked inside the dermis (the deeper layers of skin). Once the solution is in the dermis, the MG, ZN, TI and CA oxides that it contains combines with the azeo-lake ferrous and ferric oxides in the SPMU pigment. The chemical reaction results in the white Tattoo Remoov™ solution to turn green and draws the SPMU pigment to the surface of the skin.
Magnetic – The 300 gauss magnet inside the needles means that they are the strongest in the world. The magnet helps to pull the heavy metals attached to the SPMU pigment safely out from the skin.
Ultrasonic Vibration – The German engineered Dermo Power machine that the magnetic needles are attached to vibrate at a high frequency. This stimulates blood flow to the treated area and also helps to break down the pigment molecules so they be extracted from the skin more easily.
- Hygiene is a very important part of the healing process so the treated area needs to be clean at all times. Use water and a gentle baby soap twice a day for 3 -4 days.
- It is very important not to let the treated area become too dry. Only use the specialist aftercare moisturising gel from GennAesthetics. Apply a thin layer on the skin 3 times per day for the first 7 days.
- Do not rub or scratch the skin with your fingers, pencil or makeup brushes.
- Avoid wearing clothes that might scratch the treated area.
- No sauna, swimming or playing sports (avoid sweating) for the first week.
- Wait at least 30 minutes following your SPMU lip removal session before smoking.
- Do not apply any foundation, powder makeup, hydrating creams, sunscreen, pencil, etc. on the treated area for at least 1 week.
- The treated area can be re-pigmented after a good recovery period of at least 2 months for lips and eyebrows SPMU and usually up to 6 months for body tattoo removal. However, the skin recovery process might be different from person to person.